Wednesday, August 17, 2011

pride, not proud.

I was a bit happy when I realized that I had my grocery money for three days and still haven't put any food in my fridge but I was sad when I realized that has not stopped me from allowing myself to binge eat when my mother or someone else lets me eat....

I have decided to stay here with my roommate and try and make things work. Idk how well this will go but I am going to try.

Its been a lot harder to write my posts with my phone then I thought it would be. I write a little and feel I i have written a whole book but really it is only a couple sentences. Haha.


Well I'm lacking in any encouragement, I wish I knew someone who would just make me over in a sense like just strip me clean and make me into a different person a girlier happier person. Ugh.

Anyways my scale has to be broken it says that I am still 185 even though at first for like two weeks I couldn't keep my pants up without a belt but then also I binged and today my pants are tight and it still says 185....

New scale. I want to get one of those 100 dollar ones that says ur fat percentage and all.

Anyways

Much love,
Caspra<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one. <3