Sunday, August 21, 2011

illogical.

So yesterday I spent all day with my best friend and ex who... (ha ha ha) is who is this blog is named after. His name is Wolf. ( well his nickname)

Anyways, I spent all day there and I loved it, even though I have a stomach virus and am puking nonstop I was happier yesterday then I have been in a really long time.

I wish could say that I do not think about him anymore, that I am the grownup and don't consider just ripping his girlfriends heart to shreds and destroying everything they've tried to make.

I am not. I am the weird physco child sitting in the corner contemplated how each scenario would turn out, but then my heart tells me every scenario would make him unhappy because she is who he wants to be with, and so I give up, back away, I go away where my heart doesnt have to break everyday, every time I hear him say I love you to her.

He still hits on me, and I wish I could tell him why I say no.

She loves him, and I know that pain. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemies.

Someday, my heart will heal and I will be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one. <3