Sunday, September 4, 2011

clytie's survey. boredom. fiftieth post!

Size: ? Not sure.

Age: 20
Highest Weight: 237.
Lowest Weight: 115
Goal Weight: 120
Favorite Diet Food: salad and water.
e Food: reeses and cereal. Not the reeses cereal.
Favorite Exercise: Elliptical
Thinspo: my journal and everyone blogs.
What Makes You Slip Up: boredom.
What Makes You Strong: thinspo.
When Did It Start: 14
Does Anyone Know? No.
Do You Want Help? No.
How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day? 500
What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? Bleh.
Are You In A Relationship? No.
Is It For Attention? No.
Are You The Fat Or Thin One Out Of Your Friends? No.
Are You Depressed? A little.
Ever Tried To Commit Suicide? Yes.
Ever Been To A Psychologist? Yeah.
Are You On Any Medication? Not anymore.
I AM -

[ ] anorexic

[X] ednos

[ ] bulimic

[ ] living off diet pills

[ ] hungry

[ ] thirsty

[X] drinking something

[ ] eating something

[ ] under 100lbs

[X] starving myself

[ ] participating in a fast

[ ] vegan

PEOPLE -

[ ] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic

[X] call me fat

[ ] say I’m skinny

[ ] say I’m ugly

[X] say I’m pretty

[ ] spread rumors about me

[ ] force me to eat

[ ] say I eat too much

[ ] wish I’d eat more

[X] don't know I'm anorexic/bulimic

[ ] have tried to stop me

I WISH -

[X] I was thin

[X] I had a better body

[X] I didn't have to eat

[X] I could control myself

[ ] I was under 110lbs

[X] I could avoid food

[X] I could hide what I am

[X] I wasn’t fat

[X] I was prettier

[ ] I could stop being ana/mia

[ ] I had a boy/girlfriend

[X] I could disappear

I LOVE -

[X] feeling hungry

[X] seeing a difference

[X] shaking

[X] being weak (but strong at the same time)

[X] losing weight

[ ] being anorexic/bulimic

[ ] green tea

[X] diet pills

[X] being able to turn down food

[X] feeling good about myself

I HATE -

[X] when people stare

[X] being asked questions

[X] having to eat

[ ] being single

[ ] wearing short skirts

[X] being fat

[X] looking ugly

[X] feeling this way

[ ] fat people
I NEED -

[X] more support

[X] people to stay out of my business

[X] more friends

[ ] someone to know

[X] less food

[X] more water

[ ] a gym membership

[X] to lose 50 lbs

[ ] to lose 30 lbs

[ ] to lose 10 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one. <3