Sunday, July 17, 2011

A promise kept, is a lie destroyed.

I am so sorry it has been so long since I have posted, I am in a new apartment now, and I do not have internet yet, I am working on it though, I am starting a new job Tuesday and will probably have my internet back on by next month. I have however been keep an archive of posts that I would have posted if I had had internet; so when I have more then a few mins to spare I will upload them for you guys and it will almost be like I was never gone, if that really matters, but my Obsession refuses to allow me to leave almost 6 months of time on archived. :(

I am at 183 right now, I made it to 180 but the last few weeks have been hectic and I slacked in my main objectives. Boo.

Anyways, I have a new roomate and a new apartment, and a new job!! Its almost like my life is turning around to suit the NEW me!!!

Also!! My precious puppy is now 8 months old!!!
I will upload photos as soon as I can.

My current diet is basically a combination of every other day 100 cal restrictions and then every other day 800 cal restrictions.

I am currently having a problem I hae NEVER had before which I will write more about later but subject to be discussed: SODA, KoolAid, and Starbucks. ( where does the good flavor stop and the satanic worship begin?)

I miss you all so much,

Much love,
Caspra<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one. <3