Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 4: Just let it go, let it all float away; maybe someday.

Today was brilliant. I had no energy but when I weighed in I weight at 190!!! That means I have gotten rid of 7.5 lbs. Woot!! Ugg, everything is so crazy though, I am just glad I am losing weight that is all that matters.

On top of that; my best friend Jeremy came home last night from Jackson, and he only stayed until this afternoon but it still was amazing seeing him. I miss him so much. I hate not having him here. I am a big girl though, and big girl don't cry. So I will man up and deal with it.

My puppy can sit on command now, and he knows how to "go to bed"! I love him so much I don't want to get rid of him, but if I do not figure out somewhere else to stay I will have to give him up.

I have got to get control of this craziness I call a life. bleh.

Much love,
Caspra<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me one. <3